You can contribute to one or more qualified organizations through multiple dollar-for-dollar tax credit programs.
Charitable Tax Credit Program
- Provides assistance to low-income individuals and families
- Contribute up to $800/married or $400/individual
- Beneficiary Agencies: EVJCC, Gesher, JFCS, JFL and Kivel
Private School Tuition Tax Credit Program
- Provides scholarships for students attending six Jewish Day Schools
- Contribute up to $2,365/married or $1,183/individual
- Beneficiary Agency: Jewish Tuition Organization
Deadline April 15, 2021, or when you file your taxes, whichever comes first.
Jewish agencies working together for a better community
NOTICE: A school tuition organization cannot award, restrict or reserve scholarships solely on the basis of donor recommendation. A taxpayer may not claim a tax credit if the taxpayer agrees to swap donations with another taxpayer to benefit either taxpayer’s own dependent. According to A.R.S. 43-1603©. Consult your tax adviser for specific tax advice.